St. Paul West Side Neighbors
Loading the topics…
No topics were found.
There are no topics in this group.
No posts were found.
There are no posts in this group.
West Side Neighbors Forum - Join Now
Now Open. The new neighborly place to share information, discuss local issues, find solutions and build a vibrant community.
Participate via e-mail, the web, Facebook or Twitter.
Building an Inclusive and Open Forum
Welcoming online forums that reflect the dynamic diversity of their communities build bridges among neighbors of different backgrounds be they racial, economic, educational, etc. Together we are stronger.
- West Side Population: 14,959
- Outreach Goal: 528+ forum members or ~10% households reflecting local diversity
- Diversity: 55% people of color, including 30.6% Latino, 12% Black, and 8% Asian. 45% of the population is White, non-Hispanic. 59.4% of households earn less than $50,000/year.
- Source: MNCompass.org | 2011 Community Profile
Special Outreach Campaign
This forum is part of the major city-wide Be Neighbors outreach campaign. Please let us know about key community and cultural events where we might sign people up in person and become a volunteer!
This group is public to view, but only members can post.
- Jocelyn Sweet is the volunteer Forum Manager. The Forum Manager can be emailed at email@example.com
- Members may post no more than 3 messages in a 24 hour period
Recently activeAll 500 members
Loading the list of active members…