St. Paul West Seventh Fort Road Neighbors
Loading the topics…
No topics were found.
There are no topics in this group.
No posts were found.
There are no posts in this group.
About this group
West 7th Fort Rd Neighbors Forum
The NEW neighborly place to share information, discuss local issues, find solutions and build a vibrant community is now OPEN!
While independent, this forum is a friendly complement to the important work of the West Seventh / Fort Road Federation.
You can participate via e-mail or the web. Stay tuned for future Facebook and Twitter options.
Building an Inclusive and Open Forum
Welcoming online forums that reflect the dynamic diversity of their communities build bridges among neighbors of different backgrounds be they racial, economic, educational, etc. Together we are stronger.
- West 7th/Fort Road Population: 11,083
- Outreach Goal: 520+ forum members or ~10% households reflecting local diversity
- Diversity: 26.4% people of color, including 11% Black, 8% Latino, 3.4% Multiracial, and 3% Asian. 73.6% of the population is White, non-Hispanic. 57% of households earn less than $50,000/year.
- Source: MNCompass.org | 2011 Community Profile
Special Outreach Campaign
This forum is part of the major city-wide Be Neighbors outreach campaign. Please let us know about key community and cultural events where we might sign people up in person and become a volunteer!
This group is public to view, but only members can post.
- Steven Clift is the volunteer Forum Manager. The Forum Manager can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members may post no more than 3 messages in a 24 hour period
Recently activeAll 301 members
Loading the list of active members…
No files were found.
There are no files in this group.