St. Paul Summit University Rondo Neighbors Forum
Loading the topics…
No topics were found.
There are no topics in this group.
No posts were found.
There are no posts in this group.
Welcome to the St. Paul Summit University Rondo Neighbors Forum
This forum is the online neighborly place to share information, discuss local issues, find solutions, and build a vibrant community. Now with over 425 members.
While independent, this forum is a friendly complement to the important work of the Summit-University Planning Council and the Aurora St. Anthony Neighborhood Development Corporation. It provides a convenient way to engage in discussions on neighborhood issues without leaving home.
Super Neighbor - This Month's Forum Sponsor
“What’s your dream for life along the new Green Line?” $1.5 million to be awarded for projects to benefit St. Paul’s Central Corridor neighborhoods. Apply from June 24 to July 24. Learn more.
Be Our Next Forum Sponsor
Donate now to be next month's forum sponsor. With permission, we will ALSO credit you on every e-mail post with a couple links of your choice. Learn more.
Building an Inclusive and Open Forum
Welcoming online forums that reflect the dynamic diversity of their communities build bridges among neighbors of different backgrounds be they racial, economic, educational, etc. Together we are stronger.
- Summit-University Population: 17,002
- Outreach Goal: 735+ forum members or ~10% households reflecting local diversity
- Diversity: 54% people of color, including 35% Black, 10% Asian, and 4.6% Latino. 46% of the population is White, non-Hispanic. 57% of households earn less than $50,000/year.
- Source: MNCompass.org | 2011 Community Profile
Special Outreach Campaign
This group is public to view, but only members can post.
- Pastor Devin Miller, Forum Engagement Team is the volunteer Forum Manager. The Forum Manager can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members may post no more than 4 messages in a 24 hour period
Recently activeAll 618 members
Loading the list of active members…