St. Paul Payne Phalen (D5) Neighbors Forum
Loading the topics…
No topics were found.
There are no topics in this group.
No posts were found.
There are no posts in this group.
Welcome to the St. Paul Payne Phalen Neighbors Forum on the East Side (D5)
The neighborly inclusive place to share information, discuss local issues, find solutions and build a vibrant community. Join over 700 members!
This forum is a friendly, but independent complement to the District 5 Payne Phalen District Council.
Invite Your Neighbors!
Share via Facebook or e-mail them this link:
Building an Inclusive and Open Forum
Welcoming online forums that reflect the dynamic diversity of their communities build bridges among neighbors of different backgrounds be they racial, economic, educational, etc. Together we are stronger.
- St. Paul Eastside Population: 30,700
- Outreach Goal: 735+ forum members or ~10% households reflecting local diversity
- Diversity: 65% people of color, including 30.6% Asian, 16% Black, and 14% Latino. 35% of the population is White, non-Hispanic. 55% of households earn less than $50,000/year.
- Source: MNCompass.org | Payne Phalen Community Profile
Special Outreach Campaign
This forum is part of the major city-wide Be Neighbors outreach campaign. Please let us know about key community and cultural events where we might sign people up in person and become a volunteer!
This group is public to view, but only members can post.
- Mai Xiong is the volunteer Forum Manager. The Forum Manager can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members may post no more than 5 messages in a 24 hour period
Recently activeAll 806 members
Loading the list of active members…