St. Paul Highland Park Neighbors Forum
Loading the topics…
No topics were found.
There are no topics in this group.
No posts were found.
There are no posts in this group.
Welcome to the St. Paul Highland Park Neighbors Forum
The purpose of this forum is to engage in thoughtful discussion about local development, zoning, transportation, crime prevention, education, parks and recreation and other community issues affecting Highland Park.
This forum is a place to discuss such issues and exchange community announcements using real names with civility. It is a friendly, that independently complements the Highland District Council.
The goal is to give everyone a greater voice in decisions that affect the community, increase civic participation, and help encourage more input into solutions for area problems.
Join now and participate via e-mail or the web. More ...
Building an Inclusive and Open Forum
Welcoming online forums that reflect the dynamic diversity of their communities build bridges among neighbors of different backgrounds be they racial, economic, educational, etc. Together we are stronger.
- Highland Population: 24,703
- Housing Units: 11,559
- Outreach Goal: 1,089+ forum members or ~10% households reflecting local diversity
- Diversity: 25% people of color, including 11% Black, 7% Latino, and 4% Asian. 75% of the population is White, non-Hispanic.
- Age: 19% of the population is below 18 years of age and 13% above 65 years of age.
- Income: Median income is $63,380. 28% of households have an income of more than $100,000 / year and 29% of households have an income of less than $35,000 / year.
- Source: MNCompass.org | 2008-2012 American Community Survey
Special Outreach Campaign
This forum is part of the major city-wide Be Neighbors outreach campaign. Please let us know about key community and cultural events where we might sign people up in person and become a volunteer!
This group is public to view, but only members can post.
Recently activeAll 661 members
Loading the list of active members…