St. Paul Downtown Community Forum
Loading the topics…
No topics were found.
There are no topics in this group.
No posts were found.
There are no posts in this group.
Welcome to the St. Paul Downtown Community Forum.
The neighborly place to share information, discuss local issues, find solutions and build a vibrant community. This forum is open to downtown residents (including Lowertown), business owners, and all people passionate about downtown St. Paul.
Join now. This forum will open for introductions at 100 members.
Participate via e-mail or the web. Stay tuned for future Facebook and Twitter options.
Super Neighbor - This Month's Forum Sponsor
“What’s your dream for life along the new Green Line?” $1.5 million to be awarded for projects to benefit St. Paul’s Central Corridor neighborhoods. Apply from June 24 to July 24. Learn more.
Be Our Next Forum Sponsor
Donate now to be next month's forum sponsor. With permission, we will ALSO credit you on every e-mail post with a couple links of your choice. Learn more.
Building an Inclusive and Open Forum
Welcoming online forums that reflect the dynamic diversity of their communities build bridges among neighbors of different backgrounds be they racial, economic, educational, etc. Together we are stronger.
- Downtown Population: 7,057
- Outreach Goal: 467+ forum members or ~10% households reflecting local diversity
- Diversity: 29.4% people of color, including 16% Black, 4.9% Asian, and 4.7% Latino. 70.6% of the population is White, non-Hispanic. 56% of households earn less than $50,000/year.
- Source: MNCompass.org | 2011 Community Profile
Special Outreach Campaign
This forum is part of the major city-wide Be Neighbors outreach campaign. Please let us know about key community and cultural events where we might sign people up in person and become a volunteer!
This group is public to view, but only members can post.
- Jim Ivey is the volunteer Forum Manager. The Forum Manager can be emailed at email@example.com
Recently activeAll 258 members
Loading the list of active members…