St. Paul Como Neighbors
Loading the topics…
No topics were found.
There are no topics in this group.
No posts were found.
There are no posts in this group.
Como Park Neighbors
This Como Park Neighbors forum can serve as both a bridge and an open gate for members to share information, discuss local issues, find solutions, and build community.
JOIN NOW! The forum is now open. Read the introductions.
While an independent forum, it is a friendly complement to the important work of the District 10 Como Community Council.
Participate via email or the web. Stay tuned for future Facebook and Twitter options.
Building an Inclusive and Open Forum
Welcoming online forums that reflect the dynamic diversity of their communities build bridges among neighbors of different backgrounds be they racial, economic, educational, etc. Together we are stronger.
- Como Population: 11,913
- Outreach Goal: 527+ forum members or ~10% households reflecting local diversity
- Diversity: 17% people of color, including 5.4% Black, 5% Asian and 4% Latino. 83% of the population is White, non-Hispanic. 46% of households earn less than $50,000/year.
- Source: MNCompass.org | 2011 Community Profile
Special Outreach Campaign
This forum is part of the major city-wide Be Neighbors outreach campaign. Please let us know about key community and cultural events where we might sign people up in person and become a volunteer!
This group is public to view, but only members can post.
- Art Oglesby is the volunteer Forum Manager. The Forum Manager can be emailed at email@example.com
- Members may post no more than 3 messages in a 24 hour period
Recently activeAll 395 members
Loading the list of active members…