Christchurch - Banks Peninsula Neighbours
Loading the topics…
No topics were found.
There are no topics in this group.
No posts were found.
There are no posts in this group.
Welcome to Banks Peninsular Neighbours
If you live on Banks Peninsular, joining this online forum might be one of the more important things you do in 2011. We want this forum to be large, and active. You are invited to be part of that.
Recovery from the earthquake will take some of us a long time. It may take several years for us to realise all the things we've lost. Meanwhile we still have to get on and build community life, and find in that community a new place for ourselves.
This forum is ABOUT what the members want to talk about. We're not very interested in what's in the newspaper or on TV. We're more interested in what people are saying over the fence.
You can share community news, photos and announcements; recommend plumbers, electricians, builders and other trades; find lost pets; help to prevent crime; talk about new businesses; or even just discuss how our community is rebuilding.
It’s easy to take part in the public forum, either on the web or by email.
- There's lots of help available in forums - That's the reward.
- Christchurch Neighbours Forums- Neighbours.cc - Join the one(s) closest to you
- Neighbours Forums FAQ - Answers to questions
- Canterbury Issues Forum - Regional discussions since 2007
- Join the Christchurch Volunteer Team - Get involved
- You can always email us
- Follow Neighbours.cc on Facebook.
This group is public to view, but only members can post.
Recently activeAll 20 members
Loading the list of active members…