Getting started on E-Democracy is easy.
- Join your local community forum or find a online community of practice to connect with your peers.
- Access our "why to" and "how to" handouts and videos. (Coming soon)
- Discover our Issues Forum model.
- Share E-Democracy.org with others on Facebook or in the Twin Cities, share BeNeighbors.org as well.
- One Pagers: Why Join, How to Join, Get Digest, Follow on Twitter , and How to Post
2. Community Groups and Institutions
- Join the local community forum(s) where you serve local people.
- Learn how to effectively reach people within the local scope of our forums (Tip sheet coming soon)
- Join our Inclusive Community Engagement Online effort to reach diverse communities with online participation that matters. Let us know how we might help each other.
- Find a online community of practice to connect with your peers involved in the wide "e-democracy" field.
- One Pagers: Why Post, Elected Officials
3. Volunteers, Forum Starters
- Discover how exciting it is to build community and local participation online as a crucial volunteer Forum Manager
- Join our Projects online volunteer group for general involvement.
- Contact us to volunteer, let us know what inspires you.
- Start an online "community life" forum for your neighborhood/neighbourhood or a "classic" online town hall for your city or region
- Read our blog for detailed lesson sharing
4. Donors, Sponsors, Funders, and More
- Donate to our efforts that inspire you.
- Contact us about sponsoring a local forum or community of practice for a month. You or your organization or business will receive special recognition for at little at $100 US a month.
- Foundations and major donors, learn how you can expand our Inclusive Community Engagement Online initiative to more communities and thousands more people.