Raise the bar, Minneapolis - Saint Paul!
112 members have donated $3,745! Add your donation today!
We exceeded our $2,000 goal for Give to the Max Day and need to keep the momentum to reach our $15000 year-end goal. $15k is what we need to run the forums in 2016.
E-Democracy’s online forums have been primarily user funded since our inception in 1994. From 2010 to 2015, we had significant foundation funding in addition to our regular forum pledge drives. Last year, we more than doubled our donors and exceeded our $10,000 year-end goal.
This year we need to do even better. The $15,000 goal is to fund servers, help desk, and operations for our over four dozen neighborhood and issues forums. These are basic costs, with no special projects. Please join us in supporting this nonprofit, ad-free community resource! Any donation is a HUGE help!
Make your donation today! We can do this together!
No topics were found.
There are no visible topics on this site.
E-Democracy.org - Inspiring Inclusive Community Engagement Online
E-Democracy is a nonprofit pioneer fostering inclusive online engagement, global open government knowledge sharing, and innovative civic technology. Since 1994.
- Forums - Join our online groups
- Global Communities of Practice - The digital civic engagement and inclusion movement
- Engage Locally - Raising new voices, building real community change with 20,000+ participants
- Knowledge Exchange - Global open government news, communities of practice, and more
- Civic Technology - Open source, new tools, big ideas, Open Twin Cities and more
New to E-Democracy?
Follow on Facebook:
Follow on Twitter: Follow @edemo