Donate Today, E-Democracy's 20th Year
— End of the Year Pledge Drive
Donate today to keep this civic engine roaring or make an awesome one-time donation.
In 1994, volunteers with Minnesota E-Democracy launched the world's first election information website.
As one of the first civic technology projects in the world, we support vital global knowledge exchange and lesson sharing in addition to the one of a kind local online civic engagement online built on inclusion, open source and Creative Commons.
Help us continue to support your local forum and our global online communities of practice by making a donation!
Does your forum help you ...
- Get community news and local event announcements?
- Learn about local businesses, resources, and services?
- Discuss or understand others' views on community issues and happenings?
- Share ideas about or get involved in local initiatives or causes?
- Meet neighbors and other community members?
- Help neighbors in need (finding lost pets, sharing lawn mowers, etc.)?
If so, show your support today and tell us your favorite story about how your forum made a difference in your community by emailing email@example.com
No topics were found.
There are no visible topics on this site.
E-Democracy.org - Inspiring Inclusive Community Engagement Online
E-Democracy is a nonprofit pioneer fostering inclusive online engagement, global open government knowledge sharing, and innovative civic technology. Since 1994.
- Forums - Join our online groups
- Global Communities of Practice - The digital civic engagement and inclusion movement
- Engage Locally - Raising new voices, building real community change with 20,000+ participants
- Knowledge Exchange - Global open government news, communities of practice, and more
- Civic Technology - Open source, new tools, big ideas, Open Twin Cities and more
New to E-Democracy?
Follow on Facebook:
Follow on Twitter: Follow @edemo
Celebrate 20 Years! Donate Today.
Become an awesome donor today!
The best way to support your local forum.