E-Democracy is Participant Supported!
Join 338 members who have donated over $13,100!
Thank you everyone!
We only need to raise another $1,900 to reach the $15k we need to keep the forums running in 2016.
That's just 52 new donations!
|Donate in the US - $
Donate in the UK - £
Mail a check?
Send to: E-Democracy, 3211 E. 44th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55406
Every dollar matters! Your donation will pay for:
- User support (help desk)
- Server fees
- Maintaining the technology our forums rely upon
No topics were found.
There are no visible topics on this site.
E-Democracy.org - Inspiring Inclusive Community Engagement Online
E-Democracy is a nonprofit pioneer fostering inclusive online engagement, global open government knowledge sharing, and innovative civic technology. Since 1994.
- Forums - Join our online groups
- Global Communities of Practice - The digital civic engagement and inclusion movement
- Engage Locally - Raising new voices, building real community change with 20,000+ participants
- Knowledge Exchange - Global open government news, communities of practice, and more
- Civic Technology - Open source, new tools, big ideas, Open Twin Cities and more
New to E-Democracy?
Follow on Facebook:
Follow on Twitter: Follow @edemo