Smile! It's #GivingTuesday!
So far 131 members have donated over $4,200! Add your donation today!
In the same way that “Black Friday” and “Cyber Monday” are intended to launch holiday shopping, #GivingTuesday is an international campaign to achieve the same results for charity.
E-Democracy is participating as part of our year-end fundraising campaign to raise $15,000 – what we need to run the forums in 2016.
Your contribution will pay for:
- User support (help desk)
- Server fees
- Maintaining the technology our forums rely upon
Please support E-Democracy TODAY – on #GivingTuesday – with a one-time or recurring donation. Add your donation today!
PS - While E-Democracy encourages forum members to post opportunities to shop local and encourage others to do the same –Shop Local!– if you do shop Amazon, please make E-Democracy your Amazon Smile nonprofit!
No topics were found.
There are no visible topics on this site.
E-Democracy.org - Inspiring Inclusive Community Engagement Online
E-Democracy is a nonprofit pioneer fostering inclusive online engagement, global open government knowledge sharing, and innovative civic technology. Since 1994.
- Forums - Join our online groups
- Global Communities of Practice - The digital civic engagement and inclusion movement
- Engage Locally - Raising new voices, building real community change with 20,000+ participants
- Knowledge Exchange - Global open government news, communities of practice, and more
- Civic Technology - Open source, new tools, big ideas, Open Twin Cities and more
New to E-Democracy?
Follow on Facebook:
Follow on Twitter: Follow @edemo